We will be very strict about attendance and behavior:
1. More than 3 absences (excused or unexcused) will result in dismissal from Chorus.
2. Tardiness: if a child arrives 10 minutes after rehearsal begins, the child is considered absent.
3. Child and parent must sign the behavior contract.
4. Words to the songs must be memorized by SEPT 21.
5. All after-school rehearsals (OCT 27, OCT 30, NOV 1) are mandatory and may not be missed (please see note on Conflict Calendar page for exceptions). We are allowing students, WITH ADVANCE NOTICE, to leave one mandatory rehearsal (Friday 10/27 or Monday, 10/30) UP TO ONE HOUR EARLY to accommodate other activity commitments with no penalty. NOTE THAT ALL STUDENTS MUST ATTEND THE DRESS REHEARSAL ON WEDNESDAY 11/1. Any student that does not provide advance notice or misses more than one hour of any mandatory rehearsal (Friday, Monday) or leaves early or misses the final dress rehearsal (Wed) will not be able to perform at one or both of our assembly performances.
Questions, comments, concerns? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
BH CHORUS WEBPAGE
contains further information about the program.